French Conversation Class Online
Meet Philip, from the North of Manchester (England) who is taking my French conversation classes online
French Conversation Class New York Wednesdays or Mondays 9:00 am EST
|Once a week
|Time and Day:
|Wednesdays or Mondays 9am EST
|From the comfort of your own home via Zoom
|$11 per session
|Pay $51 monthly and get access to the Learn French Online Club too
Come and join our French conversation class New York. We meet via Zoom Wednesdays or Mondays 9am EST.
The course is facilitated by an experienced language teaching professional who is a native speaker of the language and who comes from Normandy, France.
A friendly group where you will can:
- Practise your French speaking skills
- Enrich your vocabulary
- Increase your grammatical accuracy
- Feel more confident when speaking when you go on holiday to France or when dealing with your property in France
- Learn plenty of idiomatic expressions used by natives
- Increase your fluency and your pronunciation
- Improve your language fluency
- Get your mistakes corrected
- Improve your confidence in communicating in different situations in your life.
- Get a chance to discuss a variety of topics, including items in the news and also subjects of personal interest.
- Benefit from a fun a friendly environment in which to practise your French speaking skills
- Make new friends
Try a Lesson
Enquire about the class, by filling out the form below:
Your French Tutor:
My name is Carole Palfreman. I am a native French teacher from Le Havre, Normandy. I have been teaching since 1999. I hold Qualified Teacher Status from Southampton University. I spent 8 years in the Southampton area teaching IT and Spanish before doing a little tour of Europe starting with 2 years in Switzerland teaching French in a language school there and spending 4 years north of Frankfurt in Germany where the French community is very strong. I am very passionate about the French language and culture and love seeing my students make progress and I have been running my own language school in East Lancashire since 2014.