GCSE French Classes in Rossendale
GCSE French group tuition – Work Towards an A*!
You are preparing for the French GCSE in Rossendale or East Lancashire.
Work towards an A* (or equivalent) in your French exam with our small group classes that are tailored to GCSE.
Here’s why you should work with me:
– with small groups limited to 3 students, my classes offer the ideal setting for individual feedback and rapid progress.
– sessions are led by a qualified French native teacher with an excellent grasp of the latest GCSE specification and over 20 years of teaching experience
– with my classes, you will gain
– extra confidence in your ability to speak French
– greater fluency and accuracy in the use of the language
– all lessons are recorded – for easy catch-up, revision, and for your peace of mind. Recordings are only accessible via a student log in to the online classroom and are permanently deleted after every half term.
Why my students excel in their French exams:
I will tailor texts and grammar exercises relevant to your exam, run through past papers provided by your exam board to explain typical questions and requirements and give you advice on how to achieve full marks in all parts of your exam.
Enquire about French GCSE Classes
Your French tutor:
My name is Carole Palfreman. I am a native French teacher from Le Havre, Normandy. I have been teaching since 1999. I hold Qualified Teacher Status from Southampton University. I spent 8 years in the Southampton area teaching IT and Spanish before doing a little tour of Europe starting with 2 years in Switzerland teaching French in a language school there and spending 4 years north of Frankfurt in Germany where the French community is very strong. I am very passionate about the French language and culture and love seeing my students make progress and I have been running my own language school in East Lancashire since 2014.